Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Friday, October 08, 2004

Abra Cadaver

When I woke up today I was still feeling the effects of the pie. It was horrible because my stomach was being ravaged and I had to sit through a hour long lecture. But I soldiered through it and after I got some lunch in me I was feeling pretty dapper.

Lunch did not save me from my two hour english class that was pure torture to attend today. It was just long and boring and the professor is indecisive and doesn't directly answer questions sometimes. Following my excruciating english class I returned to my dorm, finished all the work I needed to get me through until Monday, and just lounged around for awhile.

I had dinner with a group of people from my hall and that was pretty cool. To top the evening off I watched Dawn of the Dead (2004) with a bunch of people from my floor's other hall, took a break, and then watched Shaun of the Dead with a slightly smaller group of people from my floor's other hall. It was a zombie fest. Sort of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home