Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Friday, September 24, 2004

Family Tree

Well, my dad took off to see my grandpa this morning. He won't be back until Sunday or Monday. I was really disappointed when he left. I'm not going to see him for a week or more because by the time he gets back I'll be off at school. He didn't even say anything to me about school or moving out. My uncle who was with us also wished me good luck in school, but own father didn't even mention it. I was really hurt.

I understand that he has a lot on his mind. His father might die. But it really hurts that he couldn't acknowledge the fact that I was going off to college. I don't understand.

I know that he really does love me, but I just don't get it sometimes.

However, I did get to spend some time with my other family which was a lot of fun and comforting as always. I love them all a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home