Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Wednesday, December 04, 2002

I get paid tomorrow. That's good because I'm almost broke. I had $27 going into last weekend, but non-matinee movies are expensive, especially if buying for two people. By the end of the weekend I was down to $6. Now I'm down to $3 because of spirit bracelets and the fact that I'll loan my friends a dollar if they need it.

I'm not gonna be able to spend this paycheck on much though. I'm going to be spending a lot of money this month. I have to buy Christmas gifts for at least four people, I'm eventually gonna have to buy gas, I have to buy tickets for The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers, I need money to pay for dinner when I take her to see The Nutcraker, and anything else that may come up. Overall, a lot of money this month.

But this should be a good month.

I can't wait until the next time I do something with her. I don't know when that will be, but hopefully it will be soon. I'm definitely feeling a lot more comfortable around her now, and I think she's feeling more comfortable around me. I think we're reaching a new level in our relationship, whatever our relationship at this point may be. I don't know what I'm gonna do when she leaves in July. I'll worry about that when the time comes, it's still aways off. I do know what I'm gonna do next year though. I'm gonna find out who the female foreign (hopefully European) exchange students are next year and take one of them to Homecoming and basically attempt what I'm attempting right now.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for an European accent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home