Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Sunday, December 01, 2002

Man, two weeks since I've posted. They weren't exactly an exciting two weeks. Just a lot of reading for American Studies and doing layout for The Talking Stick.

My Thanksgiving weekend was pretty awesome. I don't do a whole lot on Wednesday, it was just a day to chill and relax. I came home from school, pop Final Fantasy X into my PS2 and just play for a few hours until I go over to Anthony's house. I arrive at Anthony's to find Anthony, Joe, Brian, and Roger watching some Japanese movie. I can't remember the title, but it was pretty cool. It was about the Yakuza, or some gay guys who thought they were Yakuza. Then we watched The City of Lost Children. Its a pretty good French film. I leave because I have to wake up early and bake pies.

So I wake-up at like 10 o'clock and start baking my pecan pies. It doesn't take to long. I'm done by 11:30. I get ready to go play football. I go up to the middle school and we start playing. There's a bunch of people there, including but not limited to: Scott, Micah, Greg, and Ryan Donkers. We play for a couple of hours and I realize how out of shape I am. I return home in time for dinner. My aunt, grandpa, and great-grandma came over to eat with us. I go lightweight this year and only eat one plate of food. Its really good. Then I retreat to my brother's room with him to play GTA: Vice City. I only make it for five minutes and then I give up and fall asleep on his bed. Two hours later my mom wakes me up for desert. My pecan pie is really good. Then I play more GTA:VC. I go to bed.

I wake up on Friday and run an errand for my mom. She gives me $10 just to take something to the bank for her. I come home and sit around for awhile. I call Old Navy to see if they want me to come in. They don't. I begin to clean my room at three o'clock. I finish at around seven o'clock. My room was that messy. My room sure looks a lot different now. Its still a little to me. But I'll get used to it. I play FFX for awhile, go on the internet, watch Conan, and then go to sleep.

I wake up at 7:55 on Saturday so that I can call work to see if they want me to come in. They don't. I watch cartoons for about an hour and then I fall asleep until one o'clock. I wake up and sit around for awhile until I do my chores. Then I sit around for awhile more. I run out to Old Navy to pick up my schedule. I don't think I'm gonna work at all this week. I come back home and sit around for awhile. Then I go see Treasure Planet. That movie is awesome. I can't recommend it enough. I want to go see it again. I know that for the most part John Silver is the bad guy, but his character was designed and animated so well that he's probably my favorite character of the movie.

I wake up today and go to church.

That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home