Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Monday, November 11, 2002

Weekend Rating: Pretty Good

Saturday: I wake up and sit around for awhile. My cousin shows up w/ his stuff for spending the night. I'm like, "You're spending the night?" He says, "Yeah." I reply with "Well, we're gonna go to bed early because I have to wake up at four o'clock in the morning to go to work." He's like "OK." We sit around for awhile then we go see jackass: the movie. Its as funny the second time as it is the first. We go back to my house and watch American Pie and American Pie 2. We give Hannah a ride home from work and then I go to sleep.

Sunday: I wake up at four and go to work. We have our big holiday kick-off meeting at nine. I work until two o'clock. I get off and go home. Instead of taking a nap until Hannah's "party," I chill on my computer and watch TV. I call her (not Hannah, but the other her, the one I've mentioned on here before) up and see if she wants to go to the party. Before I called I thought I knew what the answer would be, but I was wrong. I pick her up at 7:30 and go to Hannah's. Nothing is going on. I watch "The Simpsons" and "King of the Hill" and feel sorry for her the whole time because I don't think she was having fun. So instead of subjecting her to something that I wasn't even having fun at we cut out. We decide to go see a movie. We stop by my house to figure out what movie to go see. 8 Mile at 9:50. We go out there and wait in line. The bastards check ID. We go to Parkway Plaza and watch Sweet Home Alabama instead. The movie sucks. And it left me broke. I take her home and then I come home and go to sleep.

Monday (Veteran's Day): I sleep until eleven o'clock. I wake up and chill until three o'clock when I go to work. I go to work. I come home and chill some more. That brings me to now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home