Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Thursday, November 14, 2002

Yeah, so tickets for two to go see the Nutcracker are gonna run about $140 total. It better be worth it. But it'll be cool because I'll be spending time with her. Somebody asked me why I keep taking her to do stuff when it tortures my heart and soul so much. I replied with some lyrics from an Aerosmith song, I said, "Every moment that I spend with her is a moment that I treasure." Its sad really, but this is the stuff that makes a man stronger. I probably should say something to her about my feelings, but I don't want to ruin the good thing that I have going on with her right now. Somebody said that she might of changed her mind by now or that she might after I tell how how I really feel. I just wish that money could buy me love.

Its almost the weekend. And when I'm not working I'm either gonna be watching DVDs or doing homework. The DVDs, LotR and Star Wars specifically, are gonna rock my face. And I'm gonna rock my homework's face.

We had a discussion during lunch today about super-powers. Specifically, if you could only have one super-power, what would it be? The answers varied from real powers to puesdo powers that were made up on the spot. My one super-power? The ability to "Hulk" out. That would be awesome. Joe brought up the fact that you can't control that, but I don't care. It would still be awesome. And if the ability to "Hulk" out doesn't seem like a super-power, but more like a disadvantage because of the control issues, then I would have to choose super-speed. Flash style. That's right.

If I could "Hulk" out, I could rock faces super hard. If I had super-speed, I could rock faces super fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home