Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Sunday, November 17, 2002

I watched Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Extended Edition) and Star Wars Episode II this weekend. Those movies were great.

LotR was like a whole other movie with the additional 30 minutes added to it. And I came to the conclusion that that movie is chock-full of savages. Gandalf, Aragorn, Boromir, Legolas, Gimli, Pippin, and Merry are all savages. Frodo and Sam are cool, but they're not savages. I have to give Borormir the Ultimate Savage award. The guy took three fat Urak-hai arrows to the torso before goin down.

Star Wars Episode II was a better movie than I remember it being. Every single Jedi in that movie and Jango Fett is a savage. But I have to give the Ultimate Savage award to Yoda. Just watch the lightsaber duel between him and Count Dooku, you'll see what I mean.

Boromir and Yoda can rock some faces. They rock faces hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home