Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Friday, October 25, 2002

Another half-day. Yeah!

So school ends and I recycle the first floor super fast with Rommel. I'm not in the best spirits at this point of the day because I'm expecting to spend the rest of the day by myself while everybody else views Jackass: The Movie at Parkway Plaza. As I'm leaving the school I run into Seth and Kim. I tell them to have fun at the movie. "We're not going to the movie. We're going to eat." And I'm like "Oh, can I go? If you say 'No' that's cool." They don't say "No." So its off to Wendy's for lunch. The line is to long. Seth and Kim decide to go through the drive-thru and I decide to eat at my house where they will meet me shortly. I arrive then they arrive. We eat. Seth and I play THPS4. They leave to sell ads. I decide that I might as well go to see Jackass: The Movie. I meet everybody out there. We watch the movie. Its pretty funny. We go back to Anthony's house. I stay there until four o'clock. I go home and chill until seven o'clock when I leave for work. I work. I get off at 10 o'clock. That brings me to now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home