Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Thursday, October 24, 2002

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 is the most awesome game ever. Ever.

How was my half-day? Well, I did actually have a half-day today unlike my four half-days yesterday. I really didn't do a whole lot though. School got out and I was like "OK Old Navy, here I come to pick up my check." I get out there about 10:40 only to find out that neither the scedules nor the checks are in. So, sadly I return home where I talk to Hannah online for about five minutes then I go pick her up so we can hang out. We show off our new cell phones to each other then we watch the first four episodes of the animated Clerks DVD.

Then I return to Old Navy where I pick up my pay check, but not schedule because they still aren't in. I then go to my bank and deposit part of my check and keep out $55 to buy THPS4. Then Hannah and I go to Jack in the Box where she buys me a late lunch. We talk about everything and nothing at the same time. I then drop her off at work.

I return home and call Gamestop to see if they have any copys of THPS4 in-stock. They do. I drive out there and drop $55 on the game. I return home with my new acquisition and proceed to digitize myself and explore the vast worlds in the game. I do that for about two hours.

I watch That 70's Show on UPN until eight o'clock. I go to the girl's soccer game. I feel out of place. I return home and proceed to sit around then I blog about my day so you can all see how uninteresting I am.

The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home