Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Monday, October 21, 2002

Overall Weekend Rating: Great

Why: Friday pretty much. But then only working for 4 hours on Saturday and then sleeping for all of Sunday because I was sick helped boost it from "Pretty Good" to "Great."

Today's FBLA Field Trip: Cool. They had some of the best speakers I've ever heard. And in one of the workshops that I attended the speaker had a magic coloring book. A magic coloring book. That's what he opened with. Truthfully, the coloring book didn't even have to be magic. He had me when I still thought it was just a plain old coloring book. But it was magic! It was the coolest thing ever. EVER. Oh yeah, and lots of people gave me lots of compliments on my sense of style regarding dress clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home