Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Saturday, October 19, 2002

Great Friday. And I didn't go to Krispy Kreme. Who needs donuts? They make you fat. Or in my case, fatter. And we all know that I don't need that. Anyways.

The Ring was a weird movie. Not scary, they go for shock value a few times with varying degrees of success. But it was a weird movie and not scary, but good. After the movie it was off to the KUBE 93 Haunted House at the Family Fun Center.

The haunted house was more humorous than it was scary. I don't know if it was worth $8.50 and an hour wait, but she enjoyed it and that's all that matters. Only one part scared me and I shouldn't have been scared. I knew exactly what was gonna happen, but still it scared me. But for all that everybody knows, I could have screamed like a little girl at everything. But everybody won't know because she promised not to tell anybody how much I screamed like a little girl.

A great Friday. Now its off to bed so that I can be at work by 8 AM tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home