Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Sunday, October 13, 2002

My weekend sucked. You may be asking yourself, "How could any three-day weekend suck?" Well, it did, ok.

If I wasn't sleeping, I was working or sitting around wishing I was doing something, or doing one of those while thinking about her. I think I'm about to give up on the whole thing. I didn't do anything w/ her. Whenever I ask her to do something, she's busy doing something. But I find it hard to justify being mad at her for being busy. And I doubt she lied to me about being busy so it didn't seem like she was turning me down. Because if she was lying, those were some pretty elaborate lies. I'm gonna try once more, third time's always the charm, right? Maybe twice more, but then that's it. If she's still gonna be busy, I'm just gonna forget it, or something.

That's the kind of stuff that I thought about all weekend. Pretty depressing weekend, huh? The only thing that helped me get through it was KZOK's The Beatles A to Z Weekend. And while listening to it, I heard a song by The Beatles, one that I've heard before, but this time I really took notice. The song was Let It Be. This song really touched me now. And the chorus is one that I'll always remember when I'm down.

The Beatles - Let It Be

(chorus)
Let it be, Let it be
Let it be, Let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be

Yeah, so that was my depressing weekend. Shed a tear for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home