Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Saturday, September 18, 2004

The Times They Are A-Changin'

The other day I went to Best Buy and bought $65 in CDs. Out of all the music I bought, right now I am being drawn to the songs that are the most solemn.

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that in a week I will be moving away from the places and people that I have been around for the last 18 years. Granted, I will only be right up in the U District and coming home on the weekends, but it will definitely be different. My family who I see pretty much everyday right now, won't be there everyday.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to move into my dorm and start college, but I'm afraid that I won't be as close to my family once I go. I'm just worried I guess.

I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home