Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Missouri Loves Company

I get to meet Patti. I'm so excited.

In other news, I'm playing relationship helper for some people I live with. Its cool because I like helping people, but it also kind of sucks because I don't have a relationship of my own and I haven't had one for four months now.

And in other other news, What does she want from me? Everytime we hang out she has a problem with something I'm doing. Either I'm being over the top or I'm being childish, or I'm "trying to start an argument." I'm really tired of her calling me up to hang out and then being critical of me. I'm not the same exact guy now as when I was going out with her. I don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home