Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Monday, November 01, 2004

Infinitely Late at Night

Halloween weekend debauchery:

-Riding the bus to Renton with Gloria (Morning Glory).
-Having a really good conversation with Christina, my next door neighbor.
-Falling asleep in Rachel's room until 4:30 am.
-Receiving a parking fine for parking overnight behind my dorm hall.
-Shopping for Rocky Horror Picture Show costumes. I was Eddie.
-Eating at Dick's.
-Watching Rocky Horror Picture Show with a eight other people who dressed up.
-Falling asleep in the lounge until 4:00 am.
-Getting hyped up to eat dinner at Red Robin.
-Not eating dinner at Red Robin.
-Going trick or treating with Robb, Anna, Courtney, Rachel, and Joel in Queen Anne and Wallingford. I was a 50's dad/Mr. Rogers.
-Shaving my facial hair back into a jaw-line beard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home