Saint James Infirmary

I've Got Me Some Of Those Saint James Infirmary Blues

Monday, May 30, 2005

Play the Game

The question now is, do I play the game (that I detest ever so much) with her? Thus giving her a taste of her own medicine.

Or do I simply break down and talk to her? Thus cutting this whole thing off at the pass.

Those that I talk with about the matter insist that I try and beat her at her own game, but my mind, heart, and soul insist that I just get it over with and have the talk.

Neither option seems like it will turn out good for me, but I would rather be in a clear spot and hurting instead of in the dark and confused.

Might as well get it over with...

1 Comments:

At June 2, 2005 at 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

playing freshman games is useless and you will tire of them eventually.

Making the decision to grow up and not play those girly games is a turning point in becomming a man, taking back your power and saying "NO I am not gonna do this again tonight."

You have a life too, why are you giving your power away to a "game player?"

One nights aggrivation = insanity
One nights serenity = Priceless

Been there done that - got the t-shirt.

Decisions decisions, what to do.

Jeremy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home